4 things you need to know about green tea!
FOUR AWESOME BENEFITS OF DRINKING GREEN TEA:
- It’s anti-carcinogenic
- Is scientifically proven to increase the hydration of the upper layers of your skin
- It enhances the action of protective enzymes in your skin
- Improves the protective barrier of your skin
TWO EXTRA BENEFITS OF DRINKING BESTOW LUMINOSITEA (Green & White Tea):
- It’s very high in Catechins a type of disease-fighting flavonoid and antioxidant. Here’s a tip: the longer you steep the tea, the more flavonoids you’ll get in your brew.
- White tea is even more powerful than green tea as it does all of this and more! And helps prevent the loss of your anti-wrinkle fibres. Bestow Luminositea is a Green and White Tea Blend.
You get enough of these powerful phytonutrients in one cup of Luminositea to reap all these benefits. Drink at least one cup a day!
BESTOW ORGANIC HERBAL TEA GIVES BACK
I think you’ll pleased to know that Bestow Organic Teas are not only delicious and good for your skin, they are also helping to transform a community in Sri Lanka.
When we decided to develop a range of skin-beautifying teas, it was very important to me that they were not only organic but were sourced from a fair trade supplier.
I know that many of the workers in tea plantations in third-world countries are poorly paid and treated like second-class citizens.
For me, socially conscious business it is not about beating the supplier down to get the bottom dollar but paying a fair price for a quality product that is fair to all the people who are involved in producing it.