We hope you enjoy this raw, healthy (but still decadent) chocolate mousse recipe with avocado and raw cacao.
• 2-3 very ripe avocados
• ½ cup raw cacao
• ¼ cup agave, maple syrup or a few drops of liquid stevia to taste
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ to ½ a cup water, add slowly to getconsistency of mousse
• 2 dessertspoons of Bestow Beauty Oil
• Pinch of salt or chilli
• 1 vanilla pod scraped (optional)
• 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted (optional)
• Berries of your choice (optional)
• Acidophilus yoghurt (optional)
Blend all ingredients in a food processor except for the berries and yoghurt. Layer berries in individual glasses then follow with the chocolate mousse mixture. Allow to sit in fridge for an hour, then top with yoghurt and serve.
NOTE: The coconut oil will set the mousse more firmly but it is not advisable to use if you have blocked skin.